1 - 1 PERSONAL WORKSHOP
Makeup classes are not only for the beginners but also for one is familiar at doing makeup. Why stay comfortable when you can explore new tips with the Professional Maestro Artist. This short course is fun and also perfect for gifting!
PERSONAL MAKEUP CLASS
- Understanding the varies makeup tools and it's usage
- The importance of priming skin before makeup
- How to trim your own brows that complement your face shape
- Different type of foundation and application techniques
- How to achieve the makeup style of your choice
(Barely there look and Chic Cat-Eye Makeup Look etc. )
Course Fee: $300 for 2.5 hours lesson
Group Class: $250 per pax (minimum 2 pax sign up)
This workshop is specially designed for companies who are planning for personal appearance and grooming for the workplace.
The participant will learn how to identify their skin type, prep their skin with a proper skincare regime and create a flawless canvas with correct foundation application by using minimal tools. Basic hairstyling will also be taught during the class to help the participant to properly manage their hair.
2.5 hrs lesson | Minimum and Maximum Participants: 10 - 20
Classes can be conducted at hiring company's premises